Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Need a Keyholder?

I love findom, and I love chastity, so why shouldn't I combine the two?  Here are the rules:

- $100 per month, due at the beginning of the month via giftrocket
- Purchase of one item from my Amazon wishlist, at random during the month. (Item prices range from $5-$500, you chose what you buy me.)
- $300 deposit.

I decide to drop you whenever, but you get your deposit back. If you cheat and I catch you, I decide whether you pay a $500 penalty or I keep your deposit and drop you. No contact without explanation for a week, failure to pay on time, failure to buy a gift, failure to respond to messages in a timely manner, and I keep your deposit. I may allow you to re-buy-in if I feel like it.

I hold your key, and we use serial locks so that I may watch you play with my cock whenever I want. My preferred communication is kik messaging app, but any phone with picture capabilities will work.  You must have a phone with the ability to take a photo so that I can randomly check in.

If you're interested, send me an email with:
  • Your first name
  • A short paragraph about you as a person, NOT you as a slave. 
  • A description of your experience with chastity
  • An explanation of why you think I'd be a good keyholder for you.
  • A description of what toys, etc you have.
I don't enjoy locking slaves up and ignoring them.  I want to own their cocks. You will be required to send me photo verification when you wake up, and go to sleep, and whenever I ask it of you - at work, at school, on a date... you get the idea. I love playing with my cocks, so if the mood strikes me you will be required to open my cock and play with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment