Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Pet's Birthday

This past weekend was pet's birthday.  I have a rule where during your birthday, you get to make all the decisions.  That didn't make sense to him, really, but we fixed that right up by negotiating what he wanted to do before hand.  The day was pretty quiet, but our kinky converts came over for dinner and brought their rope, so, of course, we had to pull out the toybox.

I got pet a J-hook, and he kept it in for about 2 hours while we played.  I had so much fun tying with it! It's a great base for harnesses.

Then, we had the celebratory birthday spankings.  26 each from me and each of the kinky converts, then 26 more from me for good measure.  pet was in charge of counting the spanks... and of course, he was bratty and didn't count spanks that he didn't approve of.  (Thus the extra 26 from me.)

I call our friends "the kinky converts" because they are two vanilla friends that we introduced to kink.  They're a married couple, and KCF (kinky convert female) is bi.  And I think she's hot.

So, of course, between the spankings and the beatings KCF and I get pretty hot, and started to make out.  Pet whined for attention but I shoved him away with my foot so I could enjoy my friend.  It was fun to lick KCM's dick and spit the taste of it into pet's face. 

"Do remember this, slut? This is an erection.  You haven't had one for a month, so I just want to make sure you knew..."

I got to do all sorts of fun things.  I got to sit on pet's face while making out with KCF while her husband fucked her.  I got to sit on my pet's caged cock, put my feet in his face, and watch KCM cum all over his wife.

Then, after, I got to lie in bed with the kinky converts cuddle and make out while pet slept in his sleeping bag, on the floor, listening to us and moaning softly.

He said he had a good time, but I think I had a better one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment