Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

Some Nice GIFs for You

I want to load these onto Tumblr but I can't because they're too big and I'm too lazy and I'm gunna go take a shower. I have a ridiculous appreciation for the people that make my fap fodder now! Maybe sometime later I'll download GIMP and crop them/make them less than 1 MB.  Or, you know, if anyone wants to do that for me and email me the files so I can post them... I'll be forever indebted to you.

 



 
It was fun incorporating my phone.  At one point I was sucking on the underside of his cage, then stopped and said "Ooooh, wait, let me take a selfie!"  Took a selfie, and sent it to one of the hot guys I've been flirting with on kik.  pet groaned and I could see the precum start to come out of my cock.  I think that was my favorite part of the scene. I need to remember to ask pet how he liked that.

No comments:

Post a Comment