Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

Reasons for Blogging

So, I started this blog for a few reasons.

1.) To set up a space where I can organize my thoughts and musings, especially my thoughts on resources that I find online.  I wanted something separate from my FL writings, because I want a place where I can express myself but not worry about everyone I know seeing it and commenting.
2.) To set up a diary of play, what went wrong, what went well, what I learned, etc. 
3.) To chronicle my adventures in kink.

These 3 areas definitely intersect, but I don't care.  (Nyah nyah boo boo!)

Sad to say, I've made some progress in all three of these areas - learning, playing, and adventuring.  I have a lot of ideas for posts but I need to take the time to write them out in a presentable manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment