Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Getting you willful boyfriend to clean your dirty apartment

One of my favorite activities with pet is cleaning. Mostly because I hate to clean, so incorporating kink makes it fun!

At first, I didn't really know to do. Do I stand over him with my crop and look angry? That wasn't very fun for me. Now, I like to sit and read or blog while he tidies up in his cute little maid's outfit. He used to have a little hat, but I lost it :(


Today, we did a deep clean of the living room, dining room, kitchen, and galley. I put up a new calendar (finally) and had to copy all the birthdays and anniversaries onto it. Then, I organized my knitting and reading. Then I felt restless, so I started to clean too.

It's a little silly, but when I clean by myself, I feel resentful and grumpy. When pet cleans by himself, I enjoy it for a while but I eventually I feel restless - like I'm not helping out enough! Tyah, I'm a domme, my job should be to sit around and be domly... but I'm also a partner in this household. So I tidy up, too - the little things that pet typically misses. He's not good with dusting the tops or door frames, or cleaning baseboards, or scrubbing stainless steel... but when he's tied to the kitchen sink, every dirty dish comes out spotless! 

Cleaning activities that I love:
 1.) Setting a timer and forcing him to clean for 20 minutes. When the timer goes off, he gets beaten until he begs for mercy. This cycle repeats until I'm satisfied or bored
2.) When I inspect his work, any spot I find that is still dirty must be cleaned with his tongue. This is especially effective in the bathroom.
3.) Tying or chaining him to the area that must be cleaned. He can be released when he's done. He has to go to the bathroom? Tough, the laundry needs to be sorted.
4.) Having him go do laundry dressed ridiculously. We only do this when the other people in the apartment building are out though. I constantly threaten him that he'll have to take the trash, recycling or compost out naked - but that would lead to awkward complications, so I haven't followed through yet.
5.) Being tied in a corset or full body harness while he's cleaning.
6.) Being tied in a restrictive tie while he's cleaning - something like a T-Rex tie, or one foot tied back. Cleaning does not get done fast, but it's so enjoyable to watch.
7.) Cleaning with a ball gag, butt plug, or vibe in. He enjoys it at first but eventually it becomes almost uncomfortable. I love watching this.
8.) Of course, while he's cleaning, he still has to be sufficiently hot. If he's not being hot enough, I'll scold him and tell him to be hotter. He's still working on this part.

I'm sure there's more, but I haven't thought of them yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment